Full step by step pictures @ [https://lowcarbingasian.com/keto-japanese-custard-pudding-with-coconut-cream-sauce/](https://lowcarbingasian.com/keto-japanese-custard-pudding-with-coconut-cream-sauce/)
**Cook Time / Carb Info**
Prepping Time 5M
Cook Time 10M
Cooling Time 4H
Total Time 4H15M
Net Carb/Serv ~3g
1 Envelope Gelatin (1 tbsp)
3 tbsp Water
4 Large Egg Yolks
1/3 Cup Swerve
1 Cup Half and Half
1 Cup Heavy Cream
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Coconut Cream Sauce
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
2 tbsp Heavy Cream
2 tsp Swerve
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) In a small bowl, add 1 envelope of gelatin with 3 tbsp water. Mix to combine
3) Microwave for gelatin mixture for 30 seconds. Set aside.
4) Separate egg yolks from egg whites and place yolk in a large mixing bowl. Store egg whites away and or make Asian Keto Protein Miso with it.
5) Add 1/3 cup of Swerve into the mixing bowl with the egg yolks and whisk together until pale yellow.
6) Heat 1 cup of half and half in the microwave for 1 minute
7) While whisking, pour the warmed half and half very slowly into the egg yolk mixture. What you are doing here is tempering the egg yolk mixture. Doing so without whisking and/or pouring the half and half too fast can result in the egg cooking which will ruin the dessert.
8) Pour egg yolk mixture into a medium sauce pan and cook over medium heat stirring constantly for 3-5 minutes or until mixture coats a spoon. Remove from heat.
9) Next, pour in the heavy cream, vanilla and gelatin into the egg yolk mixture. Whisk until fully combined.
10) Pour mixture into ramekins and refrigerate for approximately 4 hours or until firm.
11) While waiting for the custard pudding to cool, you can make the optional coconut cream sauce. In a small sauce pan over medium heat, combine coconut oil, heavy cream and Swerve.
12) Stir frequently until light boil and remove from heat. Set aside.