Full step by step pictures @ [https://lowcarbingasian.com/keto-avocado-tuna-bowl/](https://lowcarbingasian.com/keto-avocado-tuna-bowl/)
**Cook Time / Carb Info**
Prepping Time 5M
Total Time 5M
Net Carb/Serv 2.5g
1 (5oz) Canned Tuna in Water Drained (For Tuna in Oil, Use Less Mayo)
Salt to Taste
2 tbsp Kewpie Mayo
1/2 tsp Soy Sauce
2 tsp FurikakeT
Togarashi to taste
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Open tuna can and drain out water.
3) Mix together tuna, Kewpie mayo, soy sauce, and furikake in a mixing bowl.
4) Cut avocado in half and de-pit as shown.
5) With the avocado concavity pointing upwards, carefully with a knife, make vertical and horizontal slits cutting down to but not through the skin to create small cubes. Here is a (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwQh0qzgZ-E) demonstrating this technique.
6) Take a spoon and scoop the avocado out into the mixing bowl. Save avocado shell for the bowls
7) Mix gently just enough to combine. You still want the avocado to be chunky, not mashed.
8) Fill the tuna avocado mix in the empty avocado shells and top with togarashi give the dish a little kick.