Full step by step pictures @ [https://lowcarbingasian.com/asian-crackslaw/](https://lowcarbingasian.com/asian-crackslaw/)
**Cook Time / Carb Info**
Prepping Time 0M
Cook Time 10M
Total Time 10M
Net Carb/Serv ~5g
1 lb Ground Beef
1 Garlic Clove Pressed
1 tbsp Sesame Oil
9oz Bag Shredded Cabbage
12oz Bag Broccoli Slaw
2 tsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Trader Joe’s Korean BBQ Sauce
Salt to Taste
Pepper to Taste
Squeeze of Sriracha
1) Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until brown and season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer browned beef to a plate or bowl leaving juices in the skillet.
2) Add garlic with presser to the skillet with the juices and cook until fragrant approx 1 minute.
3) Mix in shredded cabbage and broccoli slaw. Cook until desired tenderness.
4) Add in the cooked ground beef from step 1).
5) Stir in soy sauce and Korean BBQ sauce (or soy sauce sweetener combination from the description above) and stir to combine until heated through.
6) Add sesame oil and mix.
7) Optional- drizzle sriracha before serving.