* 100g/3.5 ounces Unsalted Butter
* 100g/3.5 ounces 90% Dark Chocolate
* 2 Eggs
* 1/4 Cup Stevia
* 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
* Pinch of Salt
* 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
* 200g/7 ounces Cream Cheese, chopped into bite sized pieces
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and grease an oven proof dish.
2. Melt the butter and chocolate together over a low heat.
3. When the butter and chocolate have melted, set aside to cool.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, stevia, vanilla and salt.
5. When smooth whisk in the chocolate until well combined.
6. Gently stir through the coconut flour, one tablespoon at a time.
7. Place half of the brownie batter into the prepared oven dish.
8. Top with the chopped cream cheese and finally spread over the other half of the brownie batter.
9. Place into the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
10. Remove from the oven, cool and serve.
from [Ketosis Cookbook](https://elink.io/9990e4a)