**Asian style fried “Rice”**:
1. Put your riced cauli in a pan on med-high heat with salted butter
2. Stir in diced onions and season it well with salt & pepper
3. Add half cup (fist full) of thinly sliced baby or regular carrots
4. Sprinkle half cup of baby peas throughout the dish, and continue to stir it all
5. Chop & stir in 2 cloves of garlic
*(for the sauce the measurements are loose)*
1. About half cup of Braggs liquid aminos (soy sauce replacement)
2. a few dashes of sesame oil to taste (adds that signature asian flavor, a little goes a long way)
3. about an equal amount of white wine vinegar as you did with the sesame oil
4. add 2 packs of stevia (i use truvia) for sweetness
5. For the heat, add 1 tbsp of garlic chili paste (2 tbsp, if you like a lot of heat. A little goes a long way. Omit this step entirely if you only want sweet flavors.)
6. 3 to 4 tbsp of low carb heinz ketchup.
Mix all of this together to create your sauce, then pour into your rice, and mix well. Any meat that you add to this will take on the flavors of the sauce.
Optional: For an orange flavor, you can stir in 2 squeezes of orange crush water enhancer to your sauce before putting it into the dish (again a little goes a long way). Adds a nice Orange flavor for chicken that you might add.