These are my new favorite fat bombs. They are almost like candy.
* 110 g [cacao butter](https://www.advantagemeals.com/ingredient/cacao-butter/) melted
* 1/2 cup [tahini](https://www.advantagemeals.com/ingredient/tahini/)
* 2 tbsp [cacao powder](https://www.advantagemeals.com/ingredient/cacao-powder/) optional
* 1 tbsp [Swerve confectioner’s sweetener](https://www.advantagemeals.com/ingredient/swerve-confectioners-sweetener/)
* 1 tsp [vanilla extract](https://www.advantagemeals.com/ingredient/vanilla-extract/)
* 1 dash [pink sea salt](https://www.advantagemeals.com/ingredient/pink-sea-salt/) or more if desired
* 1/2 cup [crushed pistachios](https://www.advantagemeals.com/ingredient/crushed-pistachios/) crushed
1. Melt cacao butter. I measure it in grams on my kitchen scale ahead because it’s usually sold in chunks. That makes it hard to measure by volume. If you don’t have a kitchen scale, melt an amount approximate to ½ cup. Pour into a glass measuring cup to determine ½ cup. Pour off any extra into a heat-safe container and let cool. Break apart and return to the container..
2. Add tahini to cacao butter and melt over low heat.
3. When combined, stir in cacao powder (if using), salt and Swerve.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Stir in vanilla extract and crushed pistachios.
6. Spoon by heaping tablespoons into candy molds. If you don’t have molds, line an 8” x 8” baking pan with parchment and pour the mixture in.
7. Freeze until set, about 30 minutes. If using baking pan, break apart into serving size pieces.