Good video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=soSkDQBfxCk
Full recipe: https://www.theonlinefarmersmarket.com/recipes/seared-steak-with-chimichurri-sauce
½ Cup Chopped Parsley (taken off stems)
¼ Cup Chopped Cilantro (taken off stems)
3 Garlic Cloves Peeled and Minced
1/3 Cup Olive Oil
2.5 TBSP Red Wine Vinegar
3 Pinches Sea Salt
1 Pinch Black Pepper
1 Pinch Chili Pepper Flakes
1lb Flank Steak
2 TBSP Butter (Substitute Olive Oil or Margerine)
1 TBSP Olive Oil
Spice Mix: 1 tsp – Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder ½ tsp – Cayenne, Cumin, Paprika
1. Put all sauce ingredients in food processor/blender.
2. Chop on low / Pulse 8 times until one smooth mixture (where the parsley and cilantro is still distinguishable).
3. Pour into sauce cup, stir, and let rest until steak is ready.
1. Brush Steak with olive oil, using a ½ tbsp on each side.
2. Sprinkle seasoning evenly on one side of steak till it has a good coating; press the seasoning lightly into the steak.
3. Heat pan over medium heat.
4. Put 1 tbsp butter into pan and spread while it melts into the shape of the steak.
5. Place Steak seasoned side down.
6. Put seasoning on the side that is up now, and press into meat.
7. Cook 5 minutes.
8. Lift steak with tongs and quickly spread other TBSP of butter on pan and then flip to place the raw side down.
9. Cook 5 More Minutes.
(Cook longer or place oven-proof pan in oven 385 degrees until cooked to desired temp)
10. Place steak on cutting board and let the steak rest for 5 minutes.
Best Chimichurri Steak Recipe, Online Farmers Market, Farmers Market Recipes, Healthy and delicious recipes, Easy Steak with sauce recipe, Best Chimichurri Recipe, Seared Flank Steak, Keto Recipe Videos, Gluten Free Recipe, Beautiful Food Picture, Easy and Delicious Recipes
1. Slice into ¼ inch slices.
2. Pour over half of chimichurri.
3. Use other half for dipping.
Pair with potatoes, rice, or just your favorite Farmers Market veges!