Best baked Keto chicken ever.
2 chicken breasts
1/2 cup almond flour (adjust as needed to stay within daily carb limit)
1/2 mozzarella cheese
Drizzle olive oil
Salt and pepper taste
– Preheat oven 450
– Grease baking sheet or use paper cement paper
– Place chicken on baking sheet
– Mix almond flour, mozzarella cheese, drizzle of olive oil, and salt and pepper in medium bowl.
– Brush pesto on one side of chicken breast.
– Add mixture of mozzarella to top of breasts.
– Pat down to compressed.
– Put in oven for 20-25 mins or until chicken is cooked.
– Serve and enjoy.
[Presto Pesto Chicken](https://imgur.com/gallery/bQwWYgN)