Has anyone tried to make these [Cheese Pops (low carb popcorn)](http://www.lowcarb-nocarb.com/cheese-pops-low-carb-popcorn/)? They look like DIY Moon Cheese.
* Cut hard cheese first into slices and then into small squares
* Place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and cover with a napkin
* Keep it on a kitchen counter top for 48 Hrs, to let the cheese dry out and get hard
* Heat up the oven to 400 degrees
* Place the cheese in the oven for 3 minutes
The web site has several videos. But the 48-hour (or longer) wait to dry out the cheese gives me pause.